Sonntag, 18. April 2010

NEW MARVEL COVERS

Back in January, I went through one of the toughest months ever. While we were finishing the new SIXMOREVODKA Studio, work was piling up right next to me. I had to paint 15 covers in a single month, which to this day keeps being my personal benchmark record for producing enormous amounts of work in ultra short periods of time. Marvel has just released the final slate of these covers and I can finally show them all at once. It makes sense to look at them as a bundle since most of them were worked on simultaneously, some with more, some with less attention paid on finalizing them. I still think they show a nice spectrum of experimentation and the possibilities which arise under such stressful situations. I'm not always happy with the outcome of each individual piece, but as a whole it makes me more comfortable to show them. 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen